Blusher Veil

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Glossary and other Wedding topics.

What kind of veils are there?

Blusher Veil

Blusher: A short, single layer of veil material, it's usually worn over your face during the wedding ceremony and then flipped back over your hair when you kiss.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Wedding Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Shirley Tan