Go Get That License!

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Wedding Customs and other Wedding topics.

Where do we get our marriage license?

Go Get That License!

You'll apply for your marriage license at the county clerk's office in the state where you want to be married. In some states you have to apply in the county or town where you're going to be married.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Wedding Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Shirley Tan