Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Planning a Wedding and other Wedding topics.
What should I ask my wedding coordinator/consultant?
Thinking of hiring a wedding consultant or coordinator? Here are some questions you'll want to ask:
- How long have you been a wedding coordinator?
- How many weddings do you do every year?
- Do you have formal training?
- Do you have others who work for you? If so, is there a charge for extra staffing?
- Do we pay you the fee for the entire event and then you pay each vendor or do we contract with vendors separately?
- Do you charge hourly, a flat rate or a percentage , with wedding planning on a budget?
- Will you give me a detailed budget?
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.