Paying for Travel

Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Wedding Attendants and other Wedding topics.

Who should pay for the travel & lodging of an out of town attendant?

Paying for Travel

Any attendants who are coming from out of town to be in the wedding pay for their own travel arrangements, including hotel room, rental car, airplane/bus/train tickets, etc. If the cost of being in the wedding is more than you can afford, don't hesitate to let the couple know and gracefully bow out. As they knew you were coming from out of town when they asked you to be in the wedding, they should understand your situation.



Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.


URL: (optional)


Not finding the advice and tips you need on this Wedding Tip Site? Request a Tip Now!

Guru Spotlight
Shirley Tan