Want a Career as a Wedding Planner
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Planning a Wedding and other Wedding topics.
What qualities make a good wedding planner?
Have you thought of becoming a wedding planner? Choosing a career in planning weddings is not a career for everyone. A wedding planner is a person with a unique variety of skills. Among those skills most useful to a wedding planner are:
- Organizing Parties is your forte
- You are very organized.
- Attention to detail is important to you.
- You leave nothing to the last minute.
- You plan ahead
- You build and maintain schedules.
- You can juggle a lot of responsibilities simultaneously.
- You make a list for everything.
- Multi-tasking is a way of life and not stressful.
- You are creative.
- You are a romantic.
- You enjoy people.
- You communicate well.
- You have good intuition.
- You possess good interpersonal skills.
Being detail oriented and able to keep your cool under pressure is paramount to your success and happiness in this career. The rewards and benefits of wedding planning are commensurate with the workload. You will wear many hats for many different people. You will be constantly honing your skills and you will learn from each and every wedding that you plan new skills and ideas to help you with the next one.