Exchanging Rings and Vows
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Wedding Ceremony and other Wedding topics.
What ceremony wedding vows can I do?
When a couple exchanges rings it is typical for them to do so with their ceremony wedding vows. Some couples want to write their own ceremony wedding vows and others want to find vows that reflect their thoughts. Ceremony wedding vows can be long and elaborate or short and sweet. They do not need to be one or the other. Here are a few sample ceremony wedding vows that may or may not be what you are looking for:
- This ring is a token of my love. I marry you with this ring and with all that I am.
- I give this ring as my gift to you. Wear it and think of me and know that I love you.
- I give you this ring in God's name, as a symbol of all that we have shared and promised.
- This ring is a token of my love, my fidelity and of the unending circle of our lives for yesterday, today and tomorrow.
- I pledge to you all that I am and will ever be. With this ring, I am gladly yours and you are mine.
- This ring is a symbol of our love, our faith and our commitment to each other.
- Please take this ring as a token of my love, my trust and my unending desire to be with you for all the days of our lives.
- I give you this ring as a symbol of my vow, and with all that I am and all that I have, I honor you, in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit
- With this ring, I thee wed and I do bestow upon thee all the treasures of my heart, my mind and my hands.