Bridal Bouquet Tips
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Gowns & Veils and other Wedding topics.
How do you choose bridal bouquets?
When you are selecting the flowers for your bridal bouquets, it's important to explore your floral arrangement options. There is no hard and fast rule that says your bridal bouquets must be made of fresh flowers. However, you do need to be prepared for the elevated cost of that might incur. So here are some tips for choosing your bridal bouquets:
- Select Flowers in Season
- Check out Silk Flowers
- Check flowers that will hold up throughout the day
- Don't Let Yourself Be Overwhelmed by the Bouquet itself
- Talk to and Show the Florist What you Like
- Discover the Flowers that Have the Special Meaning
Flowers Have Meaning Remember that flowers also have meaning. If you enjoy the deeper meaning behind flowers, then explore floral meaning in creating your bridal bouquets. Some flowers that have meaning include the following:
- Ivy means fidelity, friendship and marriage
- Violets means modesty and hope
- Zinnias mean thoughts of absent friends
- Jasmine is for happiness
- Tulips mean enchantment.
If you decide to place a special order with your florist, be sure to give them a few weeks notice especially if the flowers have to be flown in from another location. Talk to your florist about your options and ideas for your bridal bouquets.